This info is about NBA 2K12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NBA 2K12 from your system2K Sports
. Check out here
for more information on 2K Sports. Click on http://2Ksports.com/
to get more data about NBA 2K12 on 2K Sports's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled nba2k12.exe and it has a size of 14.72 MB (15436800 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NBA 2K12. They occupy about 14.72 MB (15436800
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NBA 2K12 version 1.0.0
only. For more NBA 2K12 versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling NBA 2K12 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
NBA 2K12 is an application released by the software company 2K Sports. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NBA 2K12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NBA 2K12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NBA 2K12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NBA 2K12". The NBA 2K12 app will be found automatically. When you click NBA 2K12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NBA 2K12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NBA 2K12.
8. After uninstalling NBA 2K12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NBA 2K12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBA 2K12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NBA 2K12 by 2K Sports from your PC, nor are we saying that NBA 2K12 by 2K Sports is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NBA 2K12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:14:41.403