NAPTOSA is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NAPTOSA from your computerD6 Technology
. Open here
where you can find out more on D6 Technology. NAPTOSA is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8037 directory, regulated by the user's decision. NAPTOSA's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8037\unins000.exe". d6_8037.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1357816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NAPTOSA. They take 2.60 MB (2731496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_8037.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_8037_shell.exe (138.99 KB)
NAPTOSA is an application by D6 Technology. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NAPTOSA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NAPTOSA from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NAPTOSA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NAPTOSA". If it is installed on your PC the NAPTOSA app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NAPTOSA in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NAPTOSA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NAPTOSA.
8. After removing NAPTOSA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NAPTOSA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NAPTOSA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NAPTOSA by D6 Technology from your PC, we are not saying that NAPTOSA by D6 Technology is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NAPTOSA in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130