You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NANO Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NANO Antivirus from your computerNANO Security
. You can find out more on NANO Security or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.nanoav.ru/
if you want to read more on NANO Antivirus on NANO Security's page. NANO Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove NANO Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. NANO Antivirus's main file takes around 9.55 MB (10014288 bytes) and is called nanoav.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NANO Antivirus. They take 68.72 MB (72057408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (21.50 MB)
- nanoav.exe (9.55 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (4.84 MB)
- nanoavcl.exe (3.56 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.98 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (5.00 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (4.66 MB)
- nanorst.exe (160.66 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (17.48 MB)
This page is about NANO Antivirus version 188.8.131.52193
only. You can find here a few links to other NANO Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
NANO Antivirus is a program offered by NANO Security. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NANO Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NANO Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NANO Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "NANO Antivirus". The NANO Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NANO Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NANO Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NANO Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.nanoav.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NANO Antivirus.
8. After removing NANO Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NANO Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NANO Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NANO Antivirus by NANO Security from your computer, nor are we saying that NANO Antivirus by NANO Security is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NANO Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:55:33.403