N1MM Logger+ is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PCTom, N1MM
. More info about Tom, N1MM can be seen here
. More details about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for N1MM Logger+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. N1MM Logger+'s main file takes around 10.17 MB (10661376 bytes) and is called N1MMLogger.net.exe.
The following executables are contained in N1MM Logger+. They occupy 10.33 MB (10834743
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.17 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (105.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
This web page is about N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.5785
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of N1MM Logger+:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program by Tom, N1MM. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase N1MM Logger+ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ app will be found automatically. When you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The software company is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 00:20:29.423