You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall N/A for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall N/A from your computerN/A
. More information about N/A can be seen here
. More details about N/A can be found at N/A
. N/A is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vico_MediaPlayer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Vico_MediaPlayer\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove N/A. The program's main executable file is labeled MediaPlayer.exe and it has a size of 10.72 MB (11239424 bytes).
N/A is composed of the following executables which take 11.44 MB (11994624
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst.exe (61.50 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (10.72 MB)
- YouTubeUploader.exe (676.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of N/A. You can find below info on other releases of N/A:
N/A is an application released by the software company N/A. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall N/A is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete N/A from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate N/A or simply activate the Search feature and type in "N/A". If it exists on your system the N/A program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select N/A in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about N/A, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N/A:
- The publisher is: N/A
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vico_MediaPlayer\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall N/A.
8. After uninstalling N/A, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of N/A that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing N/A using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall N/A by N/A from your computer, we are not saying that N/A by N/A is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall N/A supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 08:33:22.710