Mystery of Mortlake Mansion
This info is about Mystery of Mortlake Mansion for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mystery of Mortlake Mansion from your PCFocus Multimedia Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Focus Multimedia Ltd. More information about Mystery of Mortlake Mansion can be seen at http://www.focusmm.co.uk
. Mystery of Mortlake Mansion is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Mystery of Mortlake Mansion folder, depending on the user's choice. Mystery of Mortlake Mansion's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Mystery of Mortlake Mansion\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk and is called MortlakeMansion.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion. They take 1.54 MB (1612062
bytes) on disk.
- MortlakeMansion.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (822.28 KB)
Mystery of Mortlake Mansion is a program offered by Focus Multimedia Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Mystery of Mortlake Mansion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mystery of Mortlake Mansion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mystery of Mortlake Mansion or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mystery of Mortlake Mansion". If it is installed on your PC the Mystery of Mortlake Mansion app will be found automatically. When you click Mystery of Mortlake Mansion in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mystery of Mortlake Mansion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mystery of Mortlake Mansion:
- The publisher is: http://www.focusmm.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Mystery of Mortlake Mansion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mystery of Mortlake Mansion.
8. After uninstalling Mystery of Mortlake Mansion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mystery of Mortlake Mansion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mystery of Mortlake Mansion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mystery of Mortlake Mansion by Focus Multimedia Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mystery of Mortlake Mansion by Focus Multimedia Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mystery of Mortlake Mansion supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-18 18:07:13.563