Mystery Novel version 1.5
Mystery Novel version 1.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mystery Novel version 1.5 from your computergogo78
. Additional info about gogo78 can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystery Novel folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mystery Novel version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystery Novel\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named MysteryNovel.exe and occupies 2.36 MB (2471256 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Mystery Novel version 1.5. They take 3.04 MB (3185782
bytes) on disk.
- MysteryNovel.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This data is about Mystery Novel version 1.5 version 1.5
Mystery Novel version 1.5 is a program released by gogo78. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Mystery Novel version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mystery Novel version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mystery Novel version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mystery Novel version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Mystery Novel version 1.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Mystery Novel version 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mystery Novel version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mystery Novel version 1.5.
8. After removing Mystery Novel version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mystery Novel version 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mystery Novel version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mystery Novel version 1.5 by gogo78 from your PC, we are not saying that Mystery Novel version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mystery Novel version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-23 01:55:15.560