Mystery Europe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mystery Europe from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on My World My Apps Ltd.. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more information about Mystery Europe on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Usually the Mystery Europe application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Mystery Europe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mystery Europe is C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Mystery Europe\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mystery Europe's main file takes about 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) and is named Mystery Europe.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mystery Europe. They take 55.88 MB (58595722
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (55.10 MB)
- Mystery Europe.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Mystery Europe.
Mystery Europe is a program by My World My Apps Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mystery Europe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mystery Europe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mystery Europe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mystery Europe". If it exists on your system the Mystery Europe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mystery Europe in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mystery Europe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mystery Europe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Mystery Europe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mystery Europe.
8. After uninstalling Mystery Europe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mystery Europe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mystery Europe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mystery Europe by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Mystery Europe by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mystery Europe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:48:07.137