Mysterium is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mysterium from your PCAsmodee Digital
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Asmodee Digital. More information about the application Mysterium can be seen at http://www.asmodee-digital.com/mysterium
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mysterium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mysterium is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Mysterium.exe is the Mysterium's primary executable file and it takes circa 16.92 MB (17737216 bytes) on disk.
Mysterium contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.92 MB (17737216
bytes) on disk.
Mysterium is a program offered by the software company Asmodee Digital. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Mysterium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mysterium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mysterium or simply click the Search field and type in "Mysterium". If it is installed on your PC the Mysterium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mysterium in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mysterium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mysterium:
- The publisher is: http://www.asmodee-digital.com/mysterium
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mysterium.
8. After removing Mysterium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mysterium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mysterium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mysterium by Asmodee Digital from your PC, nor are we saying that Mysterium by Asmodee Digital is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mysterium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:56:10.180