Mysterious City Vegas
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mysterious City Vegas for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mysterious City Vegas from your systemBoonty
. You can read more on Boonty or check for application updates here
. More information about Mysterious City Vegas can be seen at http://www.boonty.com/
. Usually the Mysterious City Vegas program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Mysterious City Vegas folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mysterious City Vegas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Mysterious City Vegas\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mysterious City Vegas's primary file takes about 3.78 MB (3961688 bytes) and its name is Vegas.exe.
The executables below are part of Mysterious City Vegas. They occupy about 4.52 MB (4736797
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (666.68 KB)
- Vegas.exe (3.78 MB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
Mysterious City Vegas is a program marketed by Boonty. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Mysterious City Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mysterious City Vegas from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mysterious City Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mysterious City Vegas". If it exists on your system the Mysterious City Vegas program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mysterious City Vegas in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mysterious City Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mysterious City Vegas:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Mysterious City Vegas\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mysterious City Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Mysterious City Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mysterious City Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mysterious City Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mysterious City Vegas by Boonty from your computer, we are not saying that Mysterious City Vegas by Boonty is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mysterious City Vegas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:26:12.853