Mysteries of Horus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mysteries of Horus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mysteries of Horus from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More info about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\MysteriesofHorus folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mysteries of Horus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\MysteriesofHorus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. game.exe is the Mysteries of Horus's main executable file and it occupies about 38.99 KB (39928 bytes) on disk.
Mysteries of Horus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3807189
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (38.99 KB)
- game.wrp.exe (3.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Mysteries of Horus.
Mysteries of Horus is a program offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Mysteries of Horus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mysteries of Horus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mysteries of Horus or simply click the Search field and type in "Mysteries of Horus". If it exists on your system the Mysteries of Horus application will be found automatically. When you click Mysteries of Horus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mysteries of Horus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mysteries of Horus.
8. After removing Mysteries of Horus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mysteries of Horus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mysteries of Horus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mysteries of Horus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mysteries of Horus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mysteries of Horus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-09 12:51:32.017