My.com Games is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall My.com Games from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Open here
for more information on My.com B.V.. Click on http://games.my.com/
to get more information about My.com Games on My.com B.V.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for My.com Games is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. MyComGames.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.63 MB (4856688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with My.com Games. They take about 5.00 MB (5239520
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (373.86 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.63 MB)
The current web page applies to My.com Games version 3.121
only. You can find here a few links to other My.com Games releases:
...click to view all...
My.com Games is an application marketed by My.com B.V.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove My.com Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete My.com Games from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My.com Games or simply click the Search field and type in "My.com Games". If it is installed on your PC the My.com Games program will be found automatically. After you click My.com Games in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding My.com Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My.com Games:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My.com Games.
8. After uninstalling My.com Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My.com Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My.com Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My.com Games by My.com B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that My.com Games by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My.com Games supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 16:09:43.437