My.Com GAMES is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall My.Com GAMES from your computerBENSTAR LIMITED
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BENSTAR LIMITED. Click on http://games.my.com/
to get more facts about My.Com GAMES on BENSTAR LIMITED's website. My.Com GAMES is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling My.Com GAMES is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MyComGames.exe is the My.Com GAMES's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.19 MB (4395816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in My.Com GAMES. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395816
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.20
of My.Com GAMES. You can find here a few links to other My.Com GAMES versions:
My.Com GAMES is an application released by the software company BENSTAR LIMITED. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove My.Com GAMES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove My.Com GAMES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My.Com GAMES or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My.Com GAMES". If it exists on your system the My.Com GAMES program will be found automatically. When you select My.Com GAMES in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding My.Com GAMES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My.Com GAMES:
- The software company is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My.Com GAMES.
8. After removing My.Com GAMES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My.Com GAMES which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My.Com GAMES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My.Com GAMES by BENSTAR LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that My.Com GAMES by BENSTAR LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My.Com GAMES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:39:38.773