This info is about MyTurboPC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MyTurboPC from your computerMyTurboPC.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on MyTurboPC.com. More information about MyTurboPC can be seen at http://www.MyTurboPC.com
. MyTurboPC is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall MyTurboPC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.60 MB (5872064 bytes) on disk and is named mtpc.exe.
MyTurboPC contains of the executables below. They take 15.96 MB (16733736
bytes) on disk.
- mtpc.exe (5.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (260.01 KB)
- Update.exe (10.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MyTurboPC. Click on the links below for other MyTurboPC versions:
...click to view all...
MyTurboPC is an application offered by MyTurboPC.com. Some users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove MyTurboPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MyTurboPC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyTurboPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyTurboPC". If it exists on your system the MyTurboPC program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyTurboPC in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyTurboPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyTurboPC:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyTurboPC.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyTurboPC.
8. After removing MyTurboPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MyTurboPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyTurboPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyTurboPC by MyTurboPC.com from your computer, we are not saying that MyTurboPC by MyTurboPC.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MyTurboPC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 01:04:10.440