MyTurboPC is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MyTurboPC from your computerMyTurboPC.com
. You can find out more on MyTurboPC.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.MyTurboPC.com
to get more info about MyTurboPC on MyTurboPC.com's website. MyTurboPC is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MyTurboPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.68 MB (5954040 bytes) on disk and is labeled mtpc.exe.
MyTurboPC is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.00 MB (17825216
bytes) on disk:
- mtpc.exe (5.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (260.05 KB)
- Update.exe (11.07 MB)
This page is about MyTurboPC version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MyTurboPC:
...click to view all...
MyTurboPC is an application offered by MyTurboPC.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove MyTurboPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyTurboPC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyTurboPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MyTurboPC". If it exists on your system the MyTurboPC program will be found automatically. When you select MyTurboPC in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyTurboPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyTurboPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyTurboPC.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyTurboPC.com\MyTurboPC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyTurboPC.
8. After removing MyTurboPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyTurboPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyTurboPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyTurboPC by MyTurboPC.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MyTurboPC by MyTurboPC.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyTurboPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 18:20:41.147