MyStart Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MyStart Toolbar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Visicom Media Inc.. Usually the MyStart Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mystarttb directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MyStart Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\mystarttb\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ToolbarCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 569.66 KB (583336 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MyStart Toolbar. They take 1.11 MB (1162176
bytes) on disk.
- ffHelper.exe (102.26 KB)
- ieUtilsLite.exe (49.16 KB)
- ToolbarCleaner.exe (569.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (413.85 KB)
The current web page applies to MyStart Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other MyStart Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by MyStart Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S29MH7UR\logo-mystart-toolbar.png
MyStart Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MyStart Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MyStart Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyStart Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyStart Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the MyStart Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you select MyStart Toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MyStart Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyStart Toolbar.
8. After removing MyStart Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyStart Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyStart Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyStart Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:25:51.643