You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 from your systemTRUE Software
. More information about TRUE Software can be found here
. More information about MyPublicWiFi 5.1 can be seen at http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe. MyPublicWiFi 5.1's primary file takes about 1.91 MB (2006784 bytes) and its name is MyPublicWiFi.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MyPublicWiFi 5.1. They take about 3.32 MB (3485722
bytes) on disk.
- MyPublicWiFi.exe (1.91 MB)
- PublicWiFiService.exe (738.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to MyPublicWiFi 5.1 version 5.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MyPublicWiFi 5.1:
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Arabic.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Deutsch.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\English.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Francais.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Italiano.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Português.ico
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\MyPublicWiFi.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\ndisapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\PublicWiFiService.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\snetcfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\MyPublicWiFi 5.1.history
MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is an application by TRUE Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyPublicWiFi 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyPublicWiFi 5.1". The MyPublicWiFi 5.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select MyPublicWiFi 5.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MyPublicWiFi 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPublicWiFi 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyPublicWiFi 5.1.
8. After removing MyPublicWiFi 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPublicWiFi 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPublicWiFi 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyPublicWiFi 5.1 by TRUE Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPublicWiFi 5.1 by TRUE Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPublicWiFi 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:07.107