MyPublicWiFi 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 4.1 from your systemTRUE Software
. You can read more on TRUE Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
if you want to read more on MyPublicWiFi 4.1 on TRUE Software's website. MyPublicWiFi 4.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MyPublicWiFi 4.1. MyPublicWiFi 4.1's main file takes about 1.91 MB (2002432 bytes) and its name is MyPublicWiFi.exe.
MyPublicWiFi 4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.22 MB (3375386
bytes) on disk.
- MyPublicWiFi.exe (1.91 MB)
- PublicWiFiService.exe (583.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- certinst.exe (53.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
This info is about MyPublicWiFi 4.1 version 4.1
If you are manually uninstalling MyPublicWiFi 4.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MyPublicWiFi 4.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Arabic
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Deutsch
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\English
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Francais
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Language
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\Languages\Portuguęs
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\MyPublicWiFi.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\ndisapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\PublicWiFiService.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\snetcfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-04.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-16.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-17.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-20.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-26.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-28.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-06-30.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-07-20.txt
- C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\UrlLog\2013-07-23.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MyPublicWiFi 4.1 is a program marketed by TRUE Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase MyPublicWiFi 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MyPublicWiFi 4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MyPublicWiFi 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPublicWiFi 4.1". If it exists on your system the MyPublicWiFi 4.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click MyPublicWiFi 4.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MyPublicWiFi 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPublicWiFi 4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPublicWiFi.com /
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPublicWiFi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyPublicWiFi 4.1.
8. After uninstalling MyPublicWiFi 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyPublicWiFi 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPublicWiFi 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 4.1 by TRUE Software from your computer, we are not saying that MyPublicWiFi 4.1 by TRUE Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPublicWiFi 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:49:10.677