MyProPhotobook is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MyProPhotobook from your computerDS Colour Labs
. You can find out more on DS Colour Labs or check for application updates here
. MyProPhotobook is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyProPhotobook folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall MyProPhotobook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyProPhotobook\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MyProPhotobook.exe is the MyProPhotobook's main executable file and it takes approximately 65.74 MB (68935672 bytes) on disk.
MyProPhotobook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.51 MB (77077504
bytes) on disk.
- MyProPhotobook.exe (65.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (531.07 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.19 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.3.1
of MyProPhotobook. For more MyProPhotobook versions please click below:
MyProPhotobook is an application marketed by DS Colour Labs. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MyProPhotobook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MyProPhotobook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyProPhotobook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyProPhotobook". If it exists on your system the MyProPhotobook app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyProPhotobook in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MyProPhotobook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyProPhotobook.
8. After uninstalling MyProPhotobook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyProPhotobook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyProPhotobook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyProPhotobook by DS Colour Labs from your PC, we are not saying that MyProPhotobook by DS Colour Labs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyProPhotobook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:50:12.873