This web page is about MyPhoneExplorer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer from your computerF.J. Wechselberger
. More information on F.J. Wechselberger can be found here
. MyPhoneExplorer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPhoneExplorer folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing MyPhoneExplorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPhoneExplorer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MyPhoneExplorer's primary file takes around 5.19 MB (5442456 bytes) and is called MyPhoneExplorer.exe.
The executables below are part of MyPhoneExplorer. They take about 6.58 MB (6898200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MyPhoneExplorer.exe (5.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (117.80 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
- Launcher.exe (44.00 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (50.32 KB)
The current web page applies to MyPhoneExplorer version 1.8.6
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MyPhoneExplorer:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by MyPhoneExplorer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\MyPhoneExplorer\MyPhoneExplorer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
MyPhoneExplorer is an application marketed by the software company F.J. Wechselberger. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase MyPhoneExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MyPhoneExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyPhoneExplorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyPhoneExplorer". If it exists on your system the MyPhoneExplorer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyPhoneExplorer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MyPhoneExplorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyPhoneExplorer.
8. After removing MyPhoneExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPhoneExplorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPhoneExplorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer by F.J. Wechselberger from your computer, we are not saying that MyPhoneExplorer by F.J. Wechselberger is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPhoneExplorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:00:44.133