MyPaint 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall MyPaint 1.0.0 from your systemMartin Renold & MyPaint Development Team
. More information about Martin Renold & MyPaint Development Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://mypaint.info
if you want to read more on MyPaint 1.0.0 on Martin Renold & MyPaint Development Team's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPaint directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPaint 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPaint\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled mypaint.exe and occupies 64.50 KB (66048 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside MyPaint 1.0.0. They take about 191.26 KB (195851
bytes) on disk.
- mypaint.exe (64.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.26 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of MyPaint 1.0.0.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MyPaint 1.0.0:
MyPaint 1.0.0 is a program by Martin Renold & MyPaint Development Team. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall MyPaint 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyPaint 1.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyPaint 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyPaint 1.0.0". The MyPaint 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyPaint 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPaint 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPaint 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://mypaint.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPaint\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyPaint 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling MyPaint 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPaint 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPaint 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyPaint 1.0.0 by Martin Renold & MyPaint Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MyPaint 1.0.0 by Martin Renold & MyPaint Development Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPaint 1.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:03:36.727