This page contains thorough information on how to remove MyPCDrivers 4.5 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MyPCDrivers 4.5 from your PCMyPCDrivers
. More information about MyPCDrivers can be found here
. More information about MyPCDrivers 4.5 can be seen at http://www.mypcdrivers.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPCDrivers folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPCDrivers 4.5 is C:\Program Files\MyPCDrivers\unins000.exe. MyPCDrivers 4.5's primary file takes about 260.00 KB (266240 bytes) and is called MyPCDrivers.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MyPCDrivers 4.5. They take about 958.28 KB (981278
bytes) on disk.
- MyPCDrivers.exe (260.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about MyPCDrivers 4.5 version 4.5
MyPCDrivers 4.5 is a program released by MyPCDrivers. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall MyPCDrivers 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MyPCDrivers 4.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyPCDrivers 4.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPCDrivers 4.5". If it exists on your system the MyPCDrivers 4.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MyPCDrivers 4.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPCDrivers 4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPCDrivers 4.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypcdrivers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPCDrivers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyPCDrivers 4.5.
8. After removing MyPCDrivers 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyPCDrivers 4.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPCDrivers 4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyPCDrivers 4.5 by MyPCDrivers from your PC, nor are we saying that MyPCDrivers 4.5 by MyPCDrivers is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPCDrivers 4.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:57:36.770