You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyPC Backup from your computerMyPC Backup
. More data about MyPC Backup can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mypcbackup.com
if you want to read more on MyPC Backup on MyPC Backup's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MyPC Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MyPC Backup 's primary file takes about 819.09 KB (838752 bytes) and its name is MyPC Backup.exe.
MyPC Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2171021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.07 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
Click on the links below for other MyPC Backup versions:
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove MyPC Backup from your computer.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\MyPC Backup.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\Uninstall.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is an application offered by MyPC Backup. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyPC Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyPC Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it exists on your system the MyPC Backup program will be found automatically. After you select MyPC Backup in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPC Backup .
8. After uninstalling MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyPC Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPC Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup from your PC, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyPC Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:28.480