You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MyPC Backup from your systemMyPC Backup
. More data about MyPC Backup can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mypcbackup.com
if you want to read more on MyPC Backup on MyPC Backup's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MyPC Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MyPC Backup 's primary file takes about 819.09 KB (838752 bytes) and its name is MyPC Backup.exe.
MyPC Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2171021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.07 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
Click on the links below for other MyPC Backup versions:
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove MyPC Backup from your computer.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\MyPC Backup.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is an application marketed by MyPC Backup. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MyPC Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it is installed on your PC the MyPC Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyPC Backup in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyPC Backup .
8. After removing MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPC Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyPC Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup from your computer, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyPC Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:28.480