You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your computerMyPC Backup
. More data about MyPC Backup can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mypcbackup.com
if you want to read more on MyPC Backup on MyPC Backup's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MyPC Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MyPC Backup 's primary file takes about 819.09 KB (838752 bytes) and its name is MyPC Backup.exe.
MyPC Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2171021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.07 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
Click on the links below for other MyPC Backup versions:
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove MyPC Backup from your computer.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_MyPC Backup.exe_b6a4129d790a9606444539da268b98db760d3d6_18b4629c
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_MyPC Backup.exe_b6a4129d790a9606444539da268b98db760d3d6_18b4629c\Report.wer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\MyPC Backup.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup\Uninstall.lnk
MyPC Backup is a program marketed by MyPC Backup. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MyPC Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MyPC Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPC Backup ". The MyPC Backup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MyPC Backup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyPC Backup .
8. After uninstalling MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyPC Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyPC Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup from your PC, nor are we saying that MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPC Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:28.480