You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your systemMyPC Backup
. More data about MyPC Backup can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mypcbackup.com
if you want to read more on MyPC Backup on MyPC Backup's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MyPC Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MyPC Backup 's primary file takes about 819.09 KB (838752 bytes) and its name is MyPC Backup.exe.
MyPC Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2171021
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.07 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
Click on the links below for other MyPC Backup versions:
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove MyPC Backup from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is a program offered by MyPC Backup. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyPC Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it exists on your system the MyPC Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MyPC Backup in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPC Backup .
8. After uninstalling MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPC Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPC Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup from your computer, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by MyPC Backup is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPC Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:28.480