You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MyPC Backup from your systemJDi Backup Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on JDi Backup Ltd. More info about the application MyPC Backup can be seen at http://www.mypcbackup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPC Backup is C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyPC Backup.exe and its approximative size is 819.09 KB (838752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside MyPC Backup . They occupy about 2.07 MB (2171054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.10 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling MyPC Backup we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MyPC Backup :
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\AlphaFS.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\Database\mpcb_settings.db
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\GetText.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\LinqBridge.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\log\APPLICATION.log
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\log\POPUPS.log
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\log\WAIT_HANDLES.log
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\MPCBClient.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\ObjectListView.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\Shared Stack.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\System.Data.SQLite.DLL
- C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\x86\SQLite.Interop.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is a program marketed by the software company JDi Backup Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MyPC Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MyPC Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it is installed on your PC the MyPC Backup program will be found very quickly. When you click MyPC Backup in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The publisher is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPC Backup .
8. After uninstalling MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyPC Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPC Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyPC Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.187