You can find below details on how to uninstall MyPC Backup for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MyPC Backup from your PCJDi Backup Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on JDi Backup Ltd. More info about the application MyPC Backup can be seen at http://www.mypcbackup.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MyPC Backup is C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyPC Backup.exe and its approximative size is 819.09 KB (838752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside MyPC Backup . They occupy about 2.07 MB (2171054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupStack.exe (52.07 KB)
- Configuration Updater.exe (16.09 KB)
- MyPC Backup.exe (819.09 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Service Start.exe (14.59 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (836.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.10 KB)
- UnRegisterExtensions.exe (9.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (218.11 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling MyPC Backup we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyPC Backup
MyPC Backup is an application released by the software company JDi Backup Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MyPC Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MyPC Backup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyPC Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyPC Backup ". If it exists on your system the MyPC Backup app will be found very quickly. After you select MyPC Backup in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyPC Backup , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyPC Backup :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypcbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPC Backup .
8. After removing MyPC Backup , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPC Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPC Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MyPC Backup by JDi Backup Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MyPC Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.187