MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your computerMyHeritage.com
. Open here
where you can read more on MyHeritage.com. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MyHeritage folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\MyHeritage\Bin\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder. The application's main executable file is called MyHeritage.exe and its approximative size is 7.22 MB (7567536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MyHeritage Family Tree Builder. They occupy about 35.42 MB (37141399
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FamilyTreeBuilder-Comm.exe (638.57 KB)
- FamilyTreePublisher.exe (3.28 MB)
- FTBCheckUpdates.exe (13.46 MB)
- ftb_research.exe (721.17 KB)
- FTL2ftb.exe (627.50 KB)
- MyHeritage.exe (7.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (231.67 KB)
- Viewer.exe (1.05 MB)
- Browser.exe (485.00 KB)
- depcheck.exe (46.02 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- TCGR.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This page is about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder version 220.127.116.1169
alone. For more MyHeritage Family Tree Builder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is a program marketed by MyHeritage.com. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyHeritage Family Tree Builder or simply click the Search field and type in "MyHeritage Family Tree Builder". If it exists on your system the MyHeritage Family Tree Builder app will be found automatically. When you click MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder.
8. After uninstalling MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyHeritage Family Tree Builder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:48:53.317