MyFreeCodec is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. MyFreeCodec is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyFree Codec\1.0b beta folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. A guide to uninstall MyFreeCodec from your computer
The following executables are installed along with MyFreeCodec. They take about 59.08 KB (60498
bytes) on disk.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MyFreeCodec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MyFreeCodec from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyFreeCodec or simply click the Search field and type in "MyFreeCodec". If it is installed on your PC the MyFreeCodec application will be found automatically. When you click MyFreeCodec in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MyFreeCodec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyFreeCodec.
8. After uninstalling MyFreeCodec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyFreeCodec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyFreeCodec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130