This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 from your systemTomTom
. More data about TomTom can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MyDrive Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 is C:\Program Files\MyDrive Connect\Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1792376 bytes) and is named MyDriveConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112. They occupy about 1.83 MB (1915544
bytes) on disk.
- MyDriveConnect.exe (1.71 MB)
- Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe (120.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242.
When planning to uninstall MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceController.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceDetection.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\DeviceNavManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\Driver\INF\tomtom.inf
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 is a program by the software company TomTom. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992". The MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682.
8. After uninstalling MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1242, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1992 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.522 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2062 by TomTom from your computer, we are not saying that MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.112 by TomTom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1682 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:42:57.763