This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1996 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.526 from your systemTomTom
. More info about TomTom can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect directory (same installation drive as Windows). MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2066's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyDrive Connect\Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe. MyDriveConnect.exe is the MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.116's main executable file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1792376 bytes) on disk.
MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1686 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.83 MB (1915504
bytes) on disk.
- MyDriveConnect.exe (1.71 MB)
- Uninstall MyDriveConnect.exe (120.24 KB)
The current page applies to MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1246 version 126.96.36.1996
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.526 when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MyDrive Connect\MyDriveConnect.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TomTom\Desinstalar MyDriveConnect.lnk
MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2066 is a program by the software company TomTom. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.116 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1686 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1246 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1996". If it exists on your system the MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.526 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2066 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.116, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1686.
8. After uninstalling MyDriveConnect 22.214.171.1246, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyDriveConnect 126.96.36.1996 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyDriveConnect 188.8.131.526 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyDriveConnect 184.108.40.2066 by TomTom from your computer, we are not saying that MyDriveConnect 220.127.116.116 by TomTom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MyDriveConnect 18.104.22.1686 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:57.217