You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MyColor for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MyColor from your PCOEM
. Additional info about OEM can be seen here
. MyColor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\MyColor directory, subject to the user's decision. MyColor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\MyColor\unins000.exe. MyColor's main file takes around 14.25 MB (14946816 bytes) and its name is MyColor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MyColor. They occupy about 15.65 MB (16411839
bytes) on disk.
- APPKBCtrl.exe (129.23 KB)
- APPKBServ.exe (129.73 KB)
- MyColor.exe (14.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to MyColor version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other MyColor versions:
MyColor is a program by the software company OEM. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall MyColor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MyColor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyColor or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyColor". The MyColor program will be found very quickly. When you select MyColor in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MyColor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyColor.
8. After removing MyColor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MyColor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyColor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyColor by OEM from your PC, we are not saying that MyColor by OEM is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyColor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:13:28.407