MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124
MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52 from your systemActiveSoft Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.. Please open mybuilder.co.kr
if you want to read more on MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 on ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1186161 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124. They take about 1.13 MB (1186161
bytes) on disk.
This page is about MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199". The MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: mybuilder.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyBuilder Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing MyBuilder Viewer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBuilder Viewer 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyBuilder Viewer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 220.127.116.11 by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBuilder Viewer 18.104.22.168 by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyBuilder Viewer 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 06:06:48.513