MyBitCast 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyBitCast 2.0 from your systemASUS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUS. More information about the application MyBitCast 2.0 can be found at http://www.asus.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast folder (same installation drive as Windows). MyBitCast 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\uninst.exe. MyBitCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.83 MB (6110840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MyBitCast 2.0. They occupy an average of 5.88 MB (6167822
bytes) on disk.
- MyBitCast.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.65 KB)
The current page applies to MyBitCast 2.0 version 2.0
MyBitCast 2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MyBitCast 2.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\BitLogin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\Bitsync.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\MyBitCast.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\MyBitCast.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\MyBitCast_Help_EN.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\SnyIODll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\UI\1028.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\UI\1033.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\UI\2052.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\uninst.exe
MyBitCast 2.0 is a program by the software company ASUS. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase MyBitCast 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyBitCast 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyBitCast 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyBitCast 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the MyBitCast 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyBitCast 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MyBitCast 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBitCast 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyBitCast 2.0.
8. After removing MyBitCast 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyBitCast 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyBitCast 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyBitCast 2.0 by ASUS from your PC, we are not saying that MyBitCast 2.0 by ASUS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyBitCast 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:03.720