MyBitCast 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyBitCast 2.0 from your PCASUS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASUS. More information about the application MyBitCast 2.0 can be found at http://www.asus.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast folder (same installation drive as Windows). MyBitCast 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\uninst.exe. MyBitCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.83 MB (6110840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MyBitCast 2.0. They occupy an average of 5.88 MB (6167822
bytes) on disk.
- MyBitCast.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.65 KB)
The current page applies to MyBitCast 2.0 version 2.0
MyBitCast 2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MyBitCast 2.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\MyBitCast
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\BitLogin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\Bitsync.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\MyBitCast.chm
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MyBitCast 2.0 is an application by the software company ASUS. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall MyBitCast 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyBitCast 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyBitCast 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyBitCast 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the MyBitCast 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MyBitCast 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MyBitCast 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyBitCast 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MyBitCast\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MyBitCast 2.0.
8. After uninstalling MyBitCast 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBitCast 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBitCast 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyBitCast 2.0 by ASUS from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBitCast 2.0 by ASUS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyBitCast 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:03.720