This page is about MyAPP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MyAPP from your computerOEM
. You can read more on OEM or check for application updates here
. MyAPP is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\MyAPP directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing MyAPP is C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\MyAPP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 572.09 KB (585816 bytes) on disk and is titled MyAPP.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with MyAPP. They take about 29.60 MB (31036067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CallMyAppinCtrl.exe (3.34 MB)
- LaunchCtrl.exe (84.09 KB)
- LaunchServ.exe (84.09 KB)
- MyAPP.exe (572.09 KB)
- MyAPPTray.exe (278.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- MyColor.exe (5.01 MB)
- MyColorAgent.exe (201.59 KB)
- MyColorService.exe (21.59 KB)
- MyFanBoost.exe (801.09 KB)
- MyMacrokey.exe (13.20 MB)
- MyOC.exe (4.52 MB)
- OemServiceWinApp.exe (407.00 KB)
This page is about MyAPP version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of MyAPP:
...click to view all...
MyAPP is an application by the software company OEM. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall MyAPP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MyAPP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MyAPP or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyAPP". The MyAPP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyAPP in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MyAPP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyAPP.
8. After uninstalling MyAPP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyAPP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyAPP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyAPP by OEM from your computer, we are not saying that MyAPP by OEM is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyAPP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:41:07.183