My Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Toolbar from your systemAlexa.com
. Additional info about Alexa.com can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for My Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe. My Toolbar's main file takes around 53.94 KB (55237 bytes) and is called ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of My Toolbar. They take about 53.94 KB (55237
bytes) on disk.
- ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\My Toolbar
My Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Alexa.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase My Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Toolbar". If it exists on your system the My Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click My Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling My Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Toolbar by Alexa.com from your PC, we are not saying that My Toolbar by Alexa.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:14.457