My To-Do List
This page is about My To-Do List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall My To-Do List from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for My To-Do List is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. HostAppService.exe is the My To-Do List's main executable file and it takes about 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside My To-Do List. They occupy about 20.74 MB (21750272
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of My To-Do List.
If you are manually uninstalling My To-Do List we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
My To-Do List is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase My To-Do List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My To-Do List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My To-Do List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My To-Do List". The My To-Do List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click My To-Do List in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about My To-Do List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My To-Do List.
8. After removing My To-Do List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My To-Do List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My To-Do List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My To-Do List by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that My To-Do List by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove My To-Do List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:36:37.160