My Little Investigations
This info is about My Little Investigations for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Little Investigations from your PCEquestrian Dreamers
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Equestrian Dreamers. The application is often located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Little Investigations" folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Little Investigations\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Little Investigations. My Little Investigations's main file takes about 1.90 MB (1993728 bytes) and its name is MyLittleInvestigationsLauncher.exe.
My Little Investigations contains of the executables below. They take 7.50 MB (7861638
bytes) on disk.
- MyLittleInvestigations.exe (3.23 MB)
- MyLittleInvestigationsLauncher.exe (1.90 MB)
- MyLittleInvestigationsUpdater.exe (2.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (41.88 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (307.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6
of My Little Investigations. For other My Little Investigations versions please click below:
...click to view all...
My Little Investigations is an application marketed by the software company Equestrian Dreamers. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall My Little Investigations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall My Little Investigations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Little Investigations or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Little Investigations". The My Little Investigations program will be found automatically. When you select My Little Investigations in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Little Investigations, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Little Investigations.
8. After removing My Little Investigations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My Little Investigations that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Little Investigations with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Little Investigations by Equestrian Dreamers from your PC, we are not saying that My Little Investigations by Equestrian Dreamers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Little Investigations in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:39:16.670