My Game Long Name
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall My Game Long Name for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall My Game Long Name from your systemEpic Games, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Epic Games, Inc.. Usually the My Game Long Name application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove My Game Long Name by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 23.76 MB (24911744 bytes) on disk and is named UE3Redist.exe.
My Game Long Name is comprised of the following executables which occupy 61.35 MB (64334256
bytes) on disk:
- UnSetup.exe (919.77 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (23.76 MB)
- UDK.exe (36.70 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove My Game Long Name from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
My Game Long Name is a program offered by the software company Epic Games, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall My Game Long Name is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall My Game Long Name from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Game Long Name or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Game Long Name". The My Game Long Name app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click My Game Long Name in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding My Game Long Name, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove My Game Long Name.
8. After uninstalling My Game Long Name, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Game Long Name that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Game Long Name with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove My Game Long Name supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:30:45.097