My Game Long Name
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall My Game Long Name for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall My Game Long Name from your computerEpic Games, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Epic Games, Inc.. Usually the My Game Long Name application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove My Game Long Name by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 23.76 MB (24911744 bytes) on disk and is named UE3Redist.exe.
My Game Long Name is comprised of the following executables which occupy 61.35 MB (64334256
bytes) on disk:
- UnSetup.exe (919.77 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (23.76 MB)
- UDK.exe (36.70 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove My Game Long Name from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Colonial Defence Force Ghostship\Binaries\UnSetup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Colonial Defence Force Ghostship\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe
My Game Long Name is an application offered by Epic Games, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall My Game Long Name is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall My Game Long Name from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Game Long Name or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Game Long Name". The My Game Long Name application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select My Game Long Name in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about My Game Long Name, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Game Long Name.
8. After removing My Game Long Name, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Game Long Name which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Game Long Name using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Game Long Name in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:30:45.097