My Game Long Name
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall My Game Long Name for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall My Game Long Name from your PCEpic Games, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Epic Games, Inc.. Usually the My Game Long Name application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove My Game Long Name by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\erie\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 23.76 MB (24911744 bytes) on disk and is named UE3Redist.exe.
My Game Long Name is comprised of the following executables which occupy 61.35 MB (64334256
bytes) on disk:
- UnSetup.exe (919.77 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (23.76 MB)
- UDK.exe (36.70 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove My Game Long Name from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall My Game Long Name:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\219890_install.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\InstallInfo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\amdcpusetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\APR2007_xinput_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\APR2007_xinput_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\DSETUP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\dsetup32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\dxdllreg_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\DXSETUP.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\dxupdate.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Feb2010_X3DAudio_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Feb2010_X3DAudio_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_XAudio_x64.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\DirectX\Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\dotnetfx35setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\physx\PhysX_9.10.0224_SystemSoftware.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\vcredist_x64_vs2008sp1.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Redist\vcredist_x86_vs2008sp1.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\Binaries\Win32\CGNT.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\installscript.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\UDKGame\Movies\Nothing.bik
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Antichamber\unins000.exe
My Game Long Name is a program marketed by Epic Games, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall My Game Long Name is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove My Game Long Name from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Game Long Name or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Game Long Name". If it is installed on your PC the My Game Long Name app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select My Game Long Name in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about My Game Long Name, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Game Long Name.
8. After removing My Game Long Name, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Game Long Name which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Game Long Name with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Game Long Name by Epic Games, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Game Long Name supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:30:45.097