My Free Farm
My Free Farm is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall My Free Farm from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Additional info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
to get more info about My Free Farm on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\My Free Farm directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove My Free Farm by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\My Free Farm\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. My Free Farm.exe is the My Free Farm's primary executable file and it takes around 1.69 MB (1770112 bytes) on disk.
My Free Farm installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2477466
bytes) on disk.
- My Free Farm.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to My Free Farm version 1.0
My Free Farm is a program released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall My Free Farm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase My Free Farm from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Free Farm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Free Farm". If it is installed on your PC the My Free Farm application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Free Farm in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My Free Farm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Free Farm:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\My Free Farm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Free Farm.
8. After uninstalling My Free Farm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Free Farm that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Free Farm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My Free Farm by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that My Free Farm by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Free Farm in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 10:48:23.937