My Farm Life 2
My Farm Life 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Farm Life 2 from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
for more details on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about My Farm Life 2 on WildTangent's website. My Farm Life 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\My Farm Life 2 directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\My Farm Life 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove My Farm Life 2. The program's main executable file is titled MyFarmLife2-WT.exe and it has a size of 7.23 MB (7580256 bytes).
The following executables are contained in My Farm Life 2. They take 13.19 MB (13825880
bytes) on disk.
- MyFarmLife2-WT.exe (7.23 MB)
- WTA-ef7d697a-1b1e-4593-89c2-38d4f7f62f31-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of My Farm Life 2.
My Farm Life 2 is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase My Farm Life 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase My Farm Life 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Farm Life 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Farm Life 2". The My Farm Life 2 app will be found automatically. After you click My Farm Life 2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Farm Life 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Farm Life 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\My Farm Life 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove My Farm Life 2.
8. After uninstalling My Farm Life 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Farm Life 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Farm Life 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Farm Life 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that My Farm Life 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Farm Life 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:50:28.760