My Driver Updater v3.2
You can find below details on how to remove My Driver Updater v3.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall My Driver Updater v3.2 from your systemSoftitube Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Softitube Ltd. Please follow http://www.mydriverupdater.com
if you want to read more on My Driver Updater v3.2 on Softitube Ltd's page. My Driver Updater v3.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\My Driver Updater folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for My Driver Updater v3.2 is C:\Program Files\My Driver Updater\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called MyDriverUpdater.exe and it has a size of 13.62 MB (14277520 bytes).
The following executables are contained in My Driver Updater v3.2. They take 15.43 MB (16180510
bytes) on disk.
- MDUTray.exe (917.80 KB)
- MDUUninstaller.exe (242.30 KB)
- MyDriverUpdater.exe (13.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of My Driver Updater v3.2.
My Driver Updater v3.2 is a program marketed by Softitube Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall My Driver Updater v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase My Driver Updater v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Driver Updater v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Driver Updater v3.2". The My Driver Updater v3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select My Driver Updater v3.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding My Driver Updater v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Driver Updater v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mydriverupdater.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Driver Updater v3.2.
8. After removing My Driver Updater v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Driver Updater v3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Driver Updater v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Driver Updater v3.2 by Softitube Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that My Driver Updater v3.2 by Softitube Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Driver Updater v3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-11 09:01:16.273