You can find on this page details on how to remove My Dell for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall My Dell from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Click on http://www.dell.com/
to get more info about My Dell on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\My Dell folder (same installation drive as Windows). My Dell's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp. My Dell's main file takes around 21.24 KB (21752 bytes) and its name is applauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of My Dell. They take about 5.92 MB (6211192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (21.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.74 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (28.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (73.24 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (418.49 KB)
- netshprop.exe (414.74 KB)
- obistutil.exe (36.24 KB)
- pcd.exe (773.98 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (269.98 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (22.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (12.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (13.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (45.24 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (26.48 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (417.24 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.87 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (19.74 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (761.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (777.48 KB)
The current web page applies to My Dell version 3.4.6422.14
only. You can find below info on other application versions of My Dell:
...click to view all...
My Dell has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
My Dell is a program offered by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase My Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove My Dell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My Dell or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Dell". If it is installed on your PC the My Dell application will be found very quickly. After you click My Dell in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding My Dell, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Dell:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Dell.
8. After uninstalling My Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Dell which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Dell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Dell in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:52:35.220