This web page is about My Dell for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall My Dell from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dell.com/
to get more info about My Dell on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\My Dell directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing My Dell is C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 446.99 KB (457720 bytes) on disk and is called pcdlauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of My Dell. They occupy an average of 9.72 MB (10196928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (27.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.24 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (28.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (72.24 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (418.49 KB)
- netshprop.exe (414.74 KB)
- obistutil.exe (49.74 KB)
- pcd.exe (621.48 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (446.99 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (223.48 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (22.24 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (537.50 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (12.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (13.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (42.74 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (24.48 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (426.49 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (417.24 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.15 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (20.24 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (761.50 KB)
- appupdater.exe (777.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.6426.22
of My Dell. You can find below info on other versions of My Dell:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling My Dell we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
My Dell is an application marketed by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase My Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase My Dell from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Dell or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Dell". The My Dell app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select My Dell in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about My Dell, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Dell:
- The publisher is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Dell.
8. After removing My Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Dell that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Dell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Dell supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:39:38.447