This web page contains detailed information on how to remove My Dell for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall My Dell from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.dell.com/
to get more details about My Dell on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. My Dell is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\My Dell folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for My Dell is C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp. My Dell's main file takes about 18.55 KB (18992 bytes) and its name is applauncher.exe.
My Dell contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.53 MB (5798928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (18.55 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (18.05 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.55 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (71.55 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (415.07 KB)
- obistutil.exe (34.55 KB)
- pcd.exe (773.55 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (248.56 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (20.05 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (11.05 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (11.55 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (43.55 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (26.06 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (637.35 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (415.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.86 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (17.05 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (478.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (494.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.6261.27
of My Dell. You can find below a few links to other My Dell versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall My Dell.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
My Dell is an application by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall My Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall My Dell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Dell or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Dell". If it exists on your system the My Dell application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click My Dell in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Dell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Dell:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Dell.
8. After uninstalling My Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Dell which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Dell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Dell in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:24.763