You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall My Dell for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall My Dell from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Click on http://www.dell.com/
to get more information about My Dell on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. My Dell is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\My Dell directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove My Dell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. pcdlauncher.exe is the My Dell's main executable file and it occupies around 427.49 KB (437752 bytes) on disk.
My Dell contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.41 MB (9871608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (20.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (18.74 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (32.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (67.74 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (417.99 KB)
- netshprop.exe (415.24 KB)
- obistutil.exe (32.74 KB)
- pcd.exe (549.98 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (427.49 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (202.48 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.26 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (21.24 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (500.00 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (12.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (13.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (38.24 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (23.48 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (417.99 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (697.59 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (417.74 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.87 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (18.74 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (480.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (494.98 KB)
The current web page applies to My Dell version 3.4.6308.28
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of My Dell:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall My Dell you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall My Dell:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\My Dell\My Dell.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\My Dell\PC Checkup.lnk
- C:\Program Files\My Dell\1394.dll
- C:\Program Files\My Dell\1394Info.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayIcon
My Dell is a program offered by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase My Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall My Dell from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Dell or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Dell". The My Dell app will be found very quickly. When you click My Dell in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My Dell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Dell:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove My Dell.
8. After uninstalling My Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Dell which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Dell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Dell in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:32:00.133