This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My Dell for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall My Dell from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. More details about My Dell can be found at http://www.dell.com/
. Usually the My Dell program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\My Dell folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing My Dell is C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. My Dell's main file takes around 21.24 KB (21752 bytes) and is called applauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with My Dell. They take about 5.99 MB (6285216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (21.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.74 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (28.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (73.24 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (416.99 KB)
- netshprop.exe (414.74 KB)
- obistutil.exe (36.24 KB)
- pcd.exe (773.98 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (269.48 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (22.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (12.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (13.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (45.24 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (26.48 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (639.83 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (416.74 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.87 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (19.74 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (479.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (494.98 KB)
The current web page applies to My Dell version 3.4.6299.48
only. Click on the links below for other My Dell versions:
...click to view all...
My Dell has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
My Dell is a program released by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall My Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall My Dell with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Dell or simply click the Search field and type in "My Dell". The My Dell application will be found very quickly. After you click My Dell in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Dell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Dell:
- The publisher is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Dell\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Dell.
8. After uninstalling My Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Dell which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Dell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Dell by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Dell supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:53:30.290