You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove My Colony for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall My Colony from your PCApe Apps
. More information about Ape Apps can be found here
. My Colony is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\my_colony folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for My Colony is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\my_colony\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 335.00 KB (343040 bytes) on disk and is labeled My Colony.exe.
My Colony contains of the executables below. They take 81.40 MB (85351936
bytes) on disk.
- My Colony.exe (335.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.05 MB)
- My Colony.exe (76.97 MB)
The current page applies to My Colony version 0.49.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of My Colony:
...click to view all...
My Colony is an application released by Ape Apps. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall My Colony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall My Colony from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My Colony or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Colony". The My Colony app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click My Colony in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My Colony, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Colony.
8. After uninstalling My Colony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Colony that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Colony with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Colony by Ape Apps from your computer, we are not saying that My Colony by Ape Apps is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Colony in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:04:53.330