My-Centrals is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall My-Centrals from your systemmy-centrals.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on my-centrals.com. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\My-Centrals directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\My-Centrals\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall My-Centrals. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 441.03 KB (451611 bytes).
My-Centrals contains of the executables below. They take 441.03 KB (451611
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (441.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
My-Centrals is an application offered by the software company my-centrals.com. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall My-Centrals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete My-Centrals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My-Centrals or simply click the Search feature and type in "My-Centrals". If it exists on your system the My-Centrals program will be found very quickly. After you select My-Centrals in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My-Centrals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My-Centrals.
8. After uninstalling My-Centrals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My-Centrals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My-Centrals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My-Centrals by my-centrals.com from your PC, we are not saying that My-Centrals by my-centrals.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My-Centrals supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 04:49:32.753