Muvizu:Play - Trains
Muvizu:Play - Trains is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains from your PCDigimania Ltd
. More info about Digimania Ltd can be found here
. Muvizu:Play - Trains is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\7 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Muvizu:Play - Trains is C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\7\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Muvizu:Play - Trains's primary executable file and it occupies around 45.93 KB (47035 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Muvizu:Play - Trains. They take 45.93 KB (47035
bytes) on disk.
If planning to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Muvizu:Play - Trains is a program offered by the software company Digimania Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Muvizu:Play - Trains from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Muvizu:Play - Trains or simply click the Search feature and type in "Muvizu:Play - Trains". The Muvizu:Play - Trains program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Muvizu:Play - Trains in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Muvizu:Play - Trains, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains.
8. After uninstalling Muvizu:Play - Trains, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Muvizu:Play - Trains which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Muvizu:Play - Trains using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains by Digimania Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Muvizu:Play - Trains by Digimania Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:57:05.640