MusicMaster is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MusicMaster from your systemA-Ware Software
. More information about A-Ware Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.musicmaster.com
to get more data about MusicMaster on A-Ware Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicMaster folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicMaster\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MusicMaster. MusicMaster.exe is the MusicMaster's main executable file and it takes around 14.29 MB (14987840 bytes) on disk.
MusicMaster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.04 MB (21012416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MMBreakMap.exe (480.56 KB)
- MMExportDesignEditor.exe (748.56 KB)
- MMPlayer.exe (792.56 KB)
- MMServer.exe (1.45 MB)
- MMSysInfo.exe (364.56 KB)
- MMUpdate.exe (656.56 KB)
- MusicMaster.exe (14.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This web page is about MusicMaster version 5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other MusicMaster versions:
MusicMaster is an application released by A-Ware Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MusicMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MusicMaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MusicMaster or simply click the Search feature and type in "MusicMaster". If it exists on your system the MusicMaster app will be found very quickly. When you select MusicMaster in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MusicMaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MusicMaster:
- The software company is: http://www.musicmaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicMaster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MusicMaster.
8. After uninstalling MusicMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicMaster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MusicMaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MusicMaster by A-Ware Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MusicMaster by A-Ware Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusicMaster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:58:10.493