Music Remote is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Music Remote from your systemKangoExtensions
. You can find out more on KangoExtensions or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Music Remote can be seen at http://kangoextensions.com/
. Music Remote is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Music Remote\1.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Music Remote is C:\Program Files\Music Remote\1.0\uninstall.exe. Music Remote's main file takes about 266.50 KB (272896 bytes) and is called KangoEngine.exe.
Music Remote contains of the executables below. They occupy 342.60 KB (350824
bytes) on disk.
- KangoEngine.exe (266.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.10 KB)
This data is about Music Remote version 1.0
When planning to uninstall Music Remote you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Music Remote:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Remote
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Music Remote is an application by KangoExtensions. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Music Remote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Music Remote from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Music Remote or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Music Remote". If it is installed on your PC the Music Remote program will be found automatically. When you select Music Remote in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Music Remote, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Remote:
- The web site of the application is: http://kangoextensions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Music Remote\1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Music Remote.
8. After uninstalling Music Remote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Music Remote that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Music Remote using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Music Remote by KangoExtensions from your computer, we are not saying that Music Remote by KangoExtensions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Music Remote in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:27:15.007