Music Recorder Studio 1.1
You can find below details on how to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Music Recorder Studio 1.1 from your systemBHV Software GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more information on BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG. Further information about Music Recorder Studio 1.1 can be found at http://www.bhv.de
. Usually the Music Recorder Studio 1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio\unins000.exe". Music Recorder Studio 1.1's primary file takes about 3.65 MB (3825664 bytes) and its name is RecorderStudio.exe.
Music Recorder Studio 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.32 MB (4527526
bytes) on disk.
- RecorderStudio.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.41 KB)
This data is about Music Recorder Studio 1.1 version 1.1
Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is an application marketed by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Music Recorder Studio 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Music Recorder Studio 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Music Recorder Studio 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Music Recorder Studio 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Music Recorder Studio 1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Music Recorder Studio 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Recorder Studio 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bhv.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Music Recorder Studio 1.1.
8. After removing Music Recorder Studio 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Recorder Studio 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Recorder Studio 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Music Recorder Studio 1.1 by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:07:14.707